Sell With Us
How do I consign?
Elevated Consignment is an online community. Less overhead = more value!
Here’s how it works:
- Read the terms and conditions below.
- Complete the Consignor Agreement.
- Submit clothing! This can be done in two ways:
- Calgary & surrounding area: We will schedule a pick-up time with a 2 hour window (You do not have to be home for this)
- Out of town clients can ship items to us, at your expense. Please contact us for shipping address information and to discuss your items/size of shipment.
You, female or male, consign your quality clothing, footwear and accessories while earning cash and assisting in the ever growing sustainability trend to help mother earth.
What to Consign
We are not a brand focused consignment gallery. We are simply focused on fashions that fit our tall community. We accept new, “like new” and used items.
We accept all sizes of what is considered to be “tall” and “big & tall” women & men’s clothing including:
- Dress, causal, business casual and formal clothing including outerwear and select athletic
- Shoes – dress, casual and select athletic (don’t we all know how hard it is to find size 14 mens?!)
- Maternity clothing (As a mom of 2, I am on a mission for tall expectant mom’s to have more choice!)
- Select accessories (ie. Scarves that suit a particular blouse or jacket)
Items are hand selected based on seasonal demand, condition and feedback from our Wish List feature. Not all items will be selected for sale.
The following are items Elevated does not accept:
- Unclean/stained merchandise (this includes strong odors and pet hair)
- Damaged items (broken zippers, missing buttons, missing tags, worn hem etc.)
- Undergarments, socks, homemade clothing
We accept all seasons of clothing year round, however if non-seasonal items are selected, they will be held and posted for sale closer to the launch of the applicable season (for example, spring items will be posted in February).
We accept a maximum of 30 items per pick up. This includes accessories and multiple piece outfits (ie. a coordinating suit containing a jacket and pants will count as 2 items). Items must be clean, folded and packed to protect from the elements (boxes or plastic bags). Please note packaging is not returned and will be recycled.
Consignors receive 40% of the sold price (excluding applicable taxes of course) OR 50% of the sold price if used as site credit at Elevated Consignment.
Prices are set by Elevated Consignment and are based on label, condition, age and demand. We reserve the right to reduce prices via sales or other promotions without consent - we work hard to make a sale!
- The Consignor Agreement begins on the date of pick up. Merchandise will be listed for sale for 120 days following the date the items are posted on the website.
- Elevated will post items for sale within 14 days following pick up. We work hard to inspect items and take quality photography in order to best feature the product.
- At the expiry of the Consignor Agreement, any unsold items become the property of Elevated Consignment and will be donated to our charity(ies) of choice. You will receive one notification at the expiry of your contract indicating your commissions earned. If the original contract indicates "Hold for Pick Up", it is the Consignor's responsibility to arrange pick up up of the items within 14 days following the notification.
We are an ecommerce community, therefore issue payments via e-transfer. Payments are issued once per Pick Up following the expiry of the Consignor Agreement.
Once an item has sold, it will go into our system as a commission on your account. Redemption can be done in two ways (or a combination!):
1. Receive payment via e-transfer on a one-time basis following the expiry of the Consignor Agreement (one payment per Pick Up). The balance must be a minimum of $20. Anytime <$20 must be used as site credit on www.elevatedconsignment.com either immediately or it can remain on account for future consignment. Your commissions never expire! You will receive 40% of sold price.
2. Use commissions towards site credit. You will receive 50% of sold price to use!
Join the Elevated Community
To join the Elevated community, simply complete the Consignor Agreement and we’ll take it from there!
If you have any questions about our agreement, products or payment structure, please contact us.